Landscape Architecture Co-op
We are currently seeking a landscape architecture co-op student to join our team of landscape architects, planners, architects, engineers, and surveyors. We are looking for candidates who excel in a collaborative culture with a shared vision of innovative design.
Our goal at MSP is to expose students to multiple aspects of our business operation from the ground up. We believe real world experience in the landscape architecture field enhances your classroom education and makes for a more well-rounded landscape architect in the future.
- Detail-oriented and highly organized
- Able to multi-task and work well in a team environment
- Accountable for meeting deadlines
- Self-motivated and energetic
- Work well with and demonstrate respect for colleagues at all levels
- Consistently contribute to a positive work environment
- Punctual and reliable with a consistent attendance record
- Demonstrate exceptional written and oral communication skills
Specific Job Requirements
- Collaborate with the design team to support the development of key deliverables including renderings, construction documents, and reports
- Prepare computer-aided drafting and design models
- Produce accurate construction drawings in AutoCAD format for a wide variety of projects
- Ability to learn and apply company drafting standards and drawing production techniques
- Effectively utilize supporting software such as and Microsoft Office, SketchUp,
Photoshop, and InDesign to complete assigned tasks
Candidate must pass a background check and a drug screen prior to employment.
Relocation and housing are not included for this co-op position.
Please submit your resume to Kayla Walker, kwalke[email protected].