MSP provided master planning and preliminary architectural and engineering design services for Carriage Hill, a new mixed-use development in Liberty Township.
Two important aspects of the project involve a focus on community, as well as the preservation of natural elements such as the woods, ponds, and creeks. Carriage Hill has hosted multiple HOMEARAMA© shows in recent years.
The master plan includes:
- A town center-style retail area for boutiques, sidewalk cafes, casual restaurants, and other services
- Custom and semi-custom single-family homes
- Maintenance-free patio homes and villas in four distinct neighborhoods
- A restored 1882 carriage house
- A clubhouse with fitness center, pool, and outdoor tennis courts
- 80 acres of open space
- Paths for walking and cycling throughout the development (which connect to Liberty Township’s network of hiking and biking trails)
- A dog park, children’s campground, and pocket parks